Rescues We Work With
AA Animal ER Helping Our Local Rescues
We love working with our rescues because they love saving animals just as much as we do. We want to do our part and help our community. Below are just some of the wonderful rescues we work with, and if you are looking to adopt there are plenty of loving animals looking for their forever homes.
Canine Estates, Inc., located in Palm Harbor, FL is a tax-exempt, non-profit 501(c)(3) foster based adoption and sanctuary facility. We are dedicated to saving the lives of abandoned, abused and injured dogs.
Want to adopt or help out? at https://www.canineestates.com/
Humane Society of Pinellas
The Humane Society of Pinellas is a non-profit organization that has been caring for animals and our community since 1949. Their mission is to prevent animal homelessness in our community and provide care and assistance to animals in need.
Want to adopt or help out? Visit them at https://www.humanesocietyofpinellas.org/
Low Rider Dachsund Rescue
Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida is a Dachshund rescue located on Florida's west coast, serving all of Florida. Their goal is to save dogs that are in need of rescue.
Want to adopt or help out? at http://www.lowriderrescue.org/
Runaways Animal Rescue
Runaways Animal Rescue is a non-profit animal rescue in Pasco County, FL that promotes compassion and kindness by protecting, advocating and rescuing cats, kittens and all companion animals in need.
Want to adopt or help out? Visit them at https://www.runawaysanimalrescue.org/
Suncoast Animal League
Suncoast Animal League is a non-profit, no-kill, no-time-limit animal welfare agency that cares for domestic animals and wildlife.
Want to adopt or help out? Visit them at http://suncoastanimalleague.org/meet-the-animals/
Information Required to become an Established Rescue with us
Proof of 501c3 establishment
Name of President
Name of Medical Director
Point of Contact for Monetary Approval
To Our Wonderful Fosters:
We thank you for all of your hardwork in taking care of pets looking for their forever homes. If your foster animal is having a pet emergency, please follow the following protocol:
1. Contact the organization that you are a foster with. Have them call to approve medical care through our hospital.
2. Inform us of your arrival at 727-787-5402.
3. Fill out the client intake form to the best of your ability.
4. Once we intake your foster pet, please wait for direction from the staff on whether to wait for your foster to be treated or if you may go home.
5. We know that you love your foster animals like your own. If you would like an update on how your foster is doing, please contact the organization you are fostering for, as they will be authorizing treatment.